Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whats the difference between all blades


Hi Golf Drivers Blog, If i can convince my wife that i really do need a new set of irons for my birthday Golf Reviews Blog, i will seek out a set of blades. My first ever set were blades and so Golf Sale Blog, after many years of cavity backs and relising at 39 that i will not make the tour (lol), i want to go back to blades. But, there is so many to choose from.My first set were macgregor custom blades so looked at their new blades and still look the same. Which is a good thing i would think.I'm looking at mizuno MP32 or 67.Nike, titelist and wilson fg59 and Miura look very nice Also Ben hogan.How would you all rate these clubs. As i am a little out of touch with the game after a lengthy lay off,i am keen to here what you all think.The true character of a man is revealed in 19 holes of golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment